Skip to content
- We strongly recommend all patients wear masks when attending our clinic
- The Victorian Government declared that the wearing of masks was no longer mandatory in retail settings, though it remains appropriate in the setting of a medical clinic
- The wearing of masks is requested both in the waiting room/reception area, as well as within consultation rooms.
- Mask wearing makes fellow patients feel more confident and comfortable, and is also an extra layer of protection for our staff
- IF you have forgotten your mask, we have them for sale for $1.00